For a detailed outline of Student Organization Financial Guidelines and Policies, please read: Treasurer Information and Financial Guidelines
Graduate Student Organization Treasurer Guide
Each Student Organization must have a Treasurer. The job of the treasurer is to manage and oversee all financial transactions of the Student Organization.
- Attend Treasurer Training
- Maintain contact with the SABSC and be present at all meetings
- Keep detailed records of revenues and expenses of their Student Organization. For more information on monitoring your Student Organization’s expenses, view the Interpreting your Account Comparison Report Video
- Report directly to Gradusate Student Association leadership on the state of the organization’s financial affairs
- Reconcile monthly P-Card Statements when charges are made to the P-Card. For instructions on how to reconcile your P-Card, reference the P-Card Tutorial Video
- Reconcile events to ensure that internal charges (e.g. Event Management, BCPD) are accurate and paid
Treasurers are also encouraged to take advantage of Internal Account Entitlements available to all Student Organizations.