Student Advisory Board of the Council for Women of Boston College
The Board is composed of a small group of undergraduate students representing the four class years and four schools.
We meet at least quarterly or as needed in small working groups for specific projects.
The purpose of the Student Advisory Board is to:
- Provide advice for current student programming to the Council for Women of BC (CWBC)
- Provide input and assistance for creating new programming for Boston College undergraduates
- Provide assistance in marketing CWBC programs to undergraduates
- Facilitate co-hosting of CWBC/student events
- Assist the CWBC in understanding student issues
- Provide a liaison to CWBC committees
- Create a connection/relationship with CWBC alumni
Thank you for your interest! To apply, click here.