Network Connectivity Tools
Tools to help you connect to the BC network.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Software (Eagle VPN)
This software allows users to connect to the Eagle VPN at BC.
- Download Cisco AnyConnect software: Windows | Mac (BC sign-in required)
- Learn how to configure Eagle VPN software. (BC sign-in required)
- Learn more about virtual private networking at BC.
WebDrive for Windows
Software that allows you to map a Windows drive letter to your MyFiles@bc folders.
NOTE: The South River WebDrive software is licensed to Boston College under a site license agreement. As part of that agreement, the software must be uninstalled from your computer when you leave BC.
- Download WebDrive for Windows (use the WebDrive Setup Instructions to turn the evaluation version into a fully licensed version)
- WebDrive Setup Instructions - Learn how to turn the evaluation version into a fully licensed version and how to set up WebDrive to access MyFiles@bc or the Personal Web Server (www2.bc.edu)
WebDav for Mac OS X
Mac OS X includes a built-in WebDav application that you can use to connect to MyFiles@bc as a drive.