Network Connectivity Tools
Tools to help you connect to the BC network.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Software (Eagle VPN)
This software allows you to connect to the Eagle VPN at BC.
- Download Cisco AnyConnect software: Windows (10 & below) | Mac [High Sierra (10.13.4) & below] (BC sign-in required)
Using High Sierra 10.13 or higher? When installing Sophos for the first time on a Mac with High Sierra 10.13 or higher, you will get an extension block alert after installation. Learn how to fix this extension block to allow Sophos to install.
Windows note: Cisco recommends you reinstall AnyConnect VPN on Window computers that have been upgraded from an earlier version to a more recent version (i.e., Windows 8.1 upgrade to 10). For more information, review the AnyConnect VPN release notes.
- Learn how to configure Eagle VPN software. (BC sign-in required)
- Learn more about virtual private networking at BC.
Personal Web Server Software
Software that allows you to map a Windows drive letter to your Personal Web Server (www2.bc.edu) files.
NOTE: The South River WebDrive software is licensed to Boston College under a site license agreement. As part of that agreement, the software must be uninstalled from your computer when you leave BC.
- Download WebDrive for Windows (use the WebDrive Setup Instructions to turn the evaluation version into a fully licensed version)
- WebDrive Setup Instructions - Learn how to turn the evaluation version into a fully licensed version and how to set up WebDrive to access the Personal Web Server (www2.bc.edu).
WebDav for Mac OS X
Mac OS X includes a built-in WebDav application that you can use to connect to the Personal Web Server (www2.bc.edu) as a drive.