The Women's Collaborative
of boston college
The Women's Collaborative is a network of women sharing experiences and resources, career and family concerns, and a desire for a collective voice in the community. All current faculty and staff members of the Boston College community are welcome to join the Collaborative.
We meet monthly during the academic year. Lunch is often provided at the monthly meetings, during which we discuss issues of importance to women in the BC community and bring informative and energizing "BC women" to the meeting for discussions of relevant issues from nutrition to aging parents, diversity, flex time, women's safety, and more.
We strive to:
- create a campus culture that is sensitive to issues important to women,
- increase the visibility of women's issues and challenges,
- develop strategies to help women advance in their careers,
- improve female representation in underrepresented areas of the workforce, and
- recognize the accomplishments of women on campus.
Sunday, March 1 @ 1pm in Conte Forum: Women's Basketball- BC vs. Virginia Tech
Order complimentary tickets here
Wednesday, March 4 @ 12pm in the Shea Room, Conte Forum: Kelli Armstrong, Vice President, Planning & Assessment
Thursday, March 5 @ 4pm Serve dinner at Rosie's Place. Transportation will be available to and from campus.
Sign up here
JOIN THE STEERING COMMITTEE: Check out the Steering Committee page for more details. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 14