Retired Faculty Book Club
Each month, Book Club members collectively select a book for the group to read. The members then get together for an informal, but lively, discussion about the book selected.
Cliff Notes and movie versions of the book are frowned upon (if discovered).
The dates of the 2012-2013 Book Club meetings can be found on the calendar. Book titles will be listed as they are selected.
All Book Club meetings are on a Thursday from 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM at the John Donovan Suite for Retired Faculty on the Brighton Campus.
For more information about the book club (or to suggest titles), contact Jean Mooney
Everyone is welcome to come to our Book Club meetings. Read the current selection, come to the meeting, and join in our lively, fun, and interesting discussions.
The next morning meeting of the Book Club will be Thursday, January 21, 2016, at 10 AM, 3 Lake Street
2015-2016 Book selections
• September: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
• October: Dead Wake: The Last Voyage of the Lusitania by Erik Larson
• November: Those Who Love by Irving Stone
• December: Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
• January: Damascus Gate by Robert Stone
• February: Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova