OPTIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
- Online Certificate of Basic Catechesis - Active participants in five courses, one from each of the following designated areas:
- Themes from our Christian Tradition
- Sacraments and Worship
- Teaching Religion - Elementary or High School
- Online Certificate in Liturgy - Active participants in a minimum of 22 weeks of courses with this distribution:
- Scripture, 9 weeks
- Sacraments, 5 weeks
- Liturgy Committee, 4 weeks
- Additional selection from Scripture, Sacraments, or Preaching, 4 weeks
- Certificate of Online Continuing Education - Active participants in any five courses.
- Custom Certificates - A diocese, parish or other entity has the option of using Crossroads courses to support their own certification process. For example, they may select specific Crossroads courses for customized certification.
- Certificate of Active Participation - Participants who post at least three messages of substance for each week of a course.
Your certificate will automatically be emailed to you as a PDF within a month after the course site has closed. If a month has elapsed and you have not received a certificate, please send an inquiry to Crossroads staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries about certificates need to be made within two months of completion of the course.
Further information is available. Contact Crossroads staff at email@example.com.