ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR ADMISSIONS
Loyola University Chicago
Position #: 8100184
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: University Staff
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department / School / College: Undergraduate Admissions-02022A
Campus: Rogers Park-Lake Shore
Is this partially or fully grant funded? No
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director of Undergraduate Admission serving as a senior member of the admission leadership team.
- Responsible for an assigned travel territory for freshman recruitment, file review and follow up.
- Leads contact for the Undergraduate Admission Office working with and managing all aspects of the CRM, Technolutions Slate.
- Works in partnership with Enrollment Systems Research and Reporting, Information Technology Services, Enrollment Operations and other assigned internal offices to ensure proper tracking of data, file review for all applicants, management of all communications, and follow up with various yield activities sponsored by Admission or other campus departments.
- Coordinates all Undergraduate Admission enrollment marketing communications which includes monthly communication calendars with email, social media and print flow to targeted audiences; oversees inventory quantities/orders; manages the CRM to ensure all enrollment marketing initiatives are tracked; and works in collaboration with the Director of Admission and the Director of Enrollment Marketing to strategize and plan each cycle of recruitment publications.
- Serves as the liaison to on-campus departments such as First Year Experience to ensure full use of the CRM in support of yield initiatives for incoming students.
- Supervises five direct reports; three of the direct reports are responsible for an additional four reports.
- Provides leadership to staff member who is the liaison to athletics.
- Works in collaboration with staff members responsible for campus visits and visit programs. Provides leadership with programming initiatives based on target audiences and timing of programs and also oversees budgetary support for events.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Education or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in related field and at least four-six years of related experience.
Working knowledge of MS Office and preferred familiarity with PeopleSoft and Technolutions Slate CRM.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations to clients (prospective students, students, parents, etc.) and employees.
- Experience supervising the work of others; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Job Open Date: 06-25-2013
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Candidates Eligible to Apply: All Candidtates
Application Types Accepted: University Staff Applicaton
Required Applicant Documents: CV/Resume
Optional Applicant Documents: Cover Letter
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Loyola University Chicago is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to hiring for our mission and diversifying our staff. As a Jesuit Catholic institution of higher education, we seek candidates who will contribute to our strategic plan to deliver a Transformative Education in the Jesuit tradition. Applications from women and minority candidates are especially encouraged.
Information on Loyola as an employer/educator can be found at http://www.luc.edu
For more information on our mission and the university's focus on transformative education in the Jesuit tradition, please visit http://www.luc.edu/mission/mission_vision.shtml .