Director of Religious Education
St. Thomas Villanova
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate religious education registration
- Monitor and evaluate personnel, program content and quality on an on-going basis.
- Manage home schooled students and regularly engage them in the parish program.
- Organize, publicize and be present at youth group gatherings and other events.
- Lead, coordinate and expand existing program to incorporate grades 7-12
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology or Education is required; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have at least three years experience in a similar role and environment.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO:
Full job description at: http://www.stthomasofvillanova.org
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.