St. Callistus Church
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision/ recruitment of catechists.
- Supervision of religious education classes, grade K through 12. (approx. 160 children & youth)
- Provide opportunities for catechist enrichment.
- Sacramental Preparation for students and parents; that is First Reconciliation, First Eucharist and Confirmation.
- Maintaining PDS Formation records, child protection records, and sacramental records.
- Maintain standard office hours in order to facilitate proper communication with staff and parishioners.
- Collaborating with other staff and volunteers for educational opportunities for many ages, for example, RCIA, Bible Study, and Vacation Bible School.
Typically a 40 hour work week, and salaried.
Interested persons may forward resumes, including references to Fr. Philip Pinczewski:
Religious Women are welcome to apply.