North Andover, MA
Merrimack College, an Augustinian Catholic college, is seeking a Campus Minister to be a member of our Campus Ministry team. The candidate is responsible for organizing, promoting, and directing faith-based volunteer community service both domestically and internationally. The candidate would also be responsible for outreach to groups sponsored by the office such as the Campus Ministry Council and Theology on Tap as well as other exciting opportunities. This position provides the opportunity to assist young adults in deepening their relationship with God through direct service of others, especially the poor and the oppressed and other duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Ministry.
- Masters in Theology/Spirituality/Pastoral Ministry/M.Div. or pursuit of such a degree and a solid foundation in Catholic Social Teaching
- Volunteer or professional experience Campus Ministry and/or service experiences
- Ability to engage young adults in the process of faith development
- Willingness and skill for work on a collaborative team
- Ability to be present for evening and weekend programming on campus
- Supervisory experience
This is a full time, twelve month, and fiscal year position.
Please send cover letter, resume and reference contact information to Fr. Keith J. Hollis, O.S.A. firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is March 1.