office for nursing research
- Grant Process Overview
- Grant Process Overview from grants.gov
- PI Handbook
- Grant Support Templates
The linked website includes templates that will guide you to meet grant requirements. Access requires your BC username and password.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NIH Forms
- Application Guides for Preparing Electronic Grant Applications
- Health Statistics
- Community Analysis
- American FactFinder
American FactFinder from the U.S. Census Bureau provides population, housing, income, economic and geographic data. Selected data from 1990 and 2000 with mapping feature.
- International & US Statistics
- Strategies for Finding Data
- Finding Spacial Data for Mapping (GIS)
- So You Want to Write a Grant?
- Successful Grant Writing: Formulating Specific Aims and Hypotheses
- Streaming video and slideshow presentations from Barbara J. Holtzclaw, PhD, RN, FAAN at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center: