Kelly Stamp, PhD, APRN, ANP-C
- Stamp, K., Dunbar, S., Clark, P., Reilly, C., Gary, R., Higgins, M., & Ryan, R. (2015). Family partner intervention influences self-care confidence and treatment self-regulation in patients with heart failure. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.Advance online publication. doi:10.1177/1474515115572047
- Ashley, J., & Stamp, K. D. (2014). Learning to think like a nurse: The development of clinical judgment in beginning nursing students. Journal of Nursing Education, 53(9), 519-525. doi:10.3928/01484834-20140821-14
- Stamp, K. D., Dunbar, S. B., Clark, P. C., Reilly, C. M., Gary, R. A., Higgins, M., & Kaslow, N. (2014). Family context influences psychological outcomes of depressive symptoms and emotional quality of life in patients with heart failure. The Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 29(6), 517-527. doi:10.1097/JCN.0000000000000097
- Stamp, K. D. (2014). Women with heart failure: Do they require a special approach for improving adherence to self-care? Current Heart Failure Reports, 11(3), 307-313. doi: 10.1007/s11897-014-0199-3
- Stamp, K. D., Machado, M., & Allen, N. (2014). Transitional care programs improve outcomes for heart failure patients: An integrative review. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 29(2), 140-154. doi: 10.1097/JCN.0b013e31827db560
- Stamp, K. D., Flanagan, J. M., Gregas, M., & Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2014). Predictors of excess heart failure readmissions: Implications for nursing practice. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 29(2), 115-123. doi: 10.1097/ncq.0000000000000042
- Pozzar, R., Allen, N., Stamp, K., Sampson, D. (2013). Focusing on feedback: How Nurse Practitioners can use focus group interviews to build patient-centered practice. Journal of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Pozzar, R., Stamp, K. D., Allen, N. (2013). Patient advocacy in a changing health care climate: Using focus groups to inform innovative approaches to care. American Journal of Nursing.
- Stamp, K. (2012). A Second Look: Diastolic heart failure in women and expanding knowledge about their self-care practices. Nursing for Women's Health, 16(6), 495-500.
- Stamp K., Allen, N. Zagarins, S. Leher, S. & Walsh, G. (2012). Telehealth Program for Medicaid Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Lowers Hemoglobin A1c. Journal of Managed Care Medicine, 15(4).
- Stamp, K. (2012). How nurse practitioners make decisions regarding coronary heart disease risk: A social judgment analysis. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge, 23(1), 29-40.
- Stamp, K. (2011). Self-care in women with heart failure and the effectiveness of nurse-led educational interventions: a review of the literature. Journal of Nursing and Healthcare of Chronic Illness, 3(4), 339-351.
- Welch, G., Allen, N., Zagarins, S., Stamp, K., Bursell, S., & Kedziora, R. (2011). Comprehensive diabetes management program for poorly controlled Hispanic type 2 patients at a community health center. The Diabetes Educator, 37(5), 680-688. doi: 10.1177/0145721711416257
- Stamp K., & Willis D. (2010). Nurse Interruptions Pre- and Post- Implementation of a Point-of-Care Medication Administration System. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 25(3), 231-239.
- Beckstead, J. & Stamp, K. (2007). Estimating patient risk for coronary heart disease: a judgment analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 60(4), 436-46.