Judith Shindul-Rothschild, PhD, RN, RNPC
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2012). Collective bargaining in nursing. in D.J. Mason, J.K. Leavitt, & M.W. Chaffee (Eds.), Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care 6th ed. (pp. 455-460). St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier.
- Wojcik J.D., Shindul-Rothschild J., Norris A.E., Wolfe B., Wojcik J.D., Stone W., Mesholam-Gately R.I., Giuliano A.J., Seidman L.J., Keshavan M., & Green A. (2011). "Clinical Characteristics of People in Randomized Clinical Trials of First Episode Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders: Attrition vs. Non-attrition Groups." Schizophrenia Bulletin, 37(1) 326-327.
- Tourse, R.W., Mooney, JF., Shindul-Rothschild, J., Prince, J., Pulcini, J., Platt, S. & Savaransky, H. (2008). The university/community partnership: Transdisciplinary course development. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 22 (5), 461-474.
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (March 20, 2010). Health care cost trends: Cost drivers. Massachusetts Office of Health and Human Services. Retrieved on March 28, 2010 from: www.mass.gov/Eeohhs2/docs/dhcfp/cost_trend_docs/oral_testimony/oral_testimony_Shindul-Rothschild.pdf
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2009). Nursing Care. In A.J. Rothschild (Ed.), Clinical Manual for Diagnosis and Treatment of Psychotic Depression. (pp. 135-156). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. & Burgess, A. (2007). (Chapter 10) Psychiatric Nursing. In F.M. Dattilip, & N.L. Sadoff (Eds.) What Jurists and Attorneys Need to Know About Qualifying Mental Health Professionals (pp. 146-156). Mechanicsburg, PA: Pennsylvania Bar.
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2002). Nurses Guide to Single-payer Reform: the only model that consolidates health care financing and improves access. The Massachusetts Nurse. Pg. 2.
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2002). MNA Critiques Consultant’s Report on Health Care Financing. The Massachusetts Nurse, pg. 2-3.
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2002). An injustice to nursing. Boston Globe, April 28, E6.
- Shindul-Rothschild, J. (2000). A macroeconomic analysis of managed care. In N. Veeder & W. Peebles-Wilkins (Eds.) Managed Care Services: Policy, Programs and Research. (pp. 15-30). New York: Oxford.