Susan Kelly-Weeder, PhD, MS, RNCS, FNP
- Kelly-Weeder, S.S. (2011). Impaired fertility in African American women: Analysis of the National Survey of Family Growth. Journal of the National Black Nurses Association, 21, 9-15.
- Kelly-Weeder, S.S., & Edwards, E. (2011). Co-occurring Binge Eating and Binge Drinking in College Women. Journal of Nurse Practitioners, 7, 207-213.
- Smith, A.T., Kelly-Weeder, S.S., Engel, J., McGowan, K.A., Anderson, B., & Wolfe, B.E. (2011). Quality of Eating Disorders Websites: What Adolescents and Their Families Need to Know. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 24(1), 33-37.
- Kelly-Weeder, S.S., Phillips, K., & Rounseville, S. (2011). Effectiveness of Public Health Programs for Decreasing Alcohol Consumption. Journal of Patient Intelligence, 2011(3), 39-38.
- Kelly-Weeder, S. (2011). Binge Drinking and Disordered Eating in College Students. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 31(1), 53-41.
- Kelly-Weeder, S. S., Wolfe, B. E. (2010). Identifying high-risk alcohol use and disordered eating in college-age women. The American Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 14, 8-12, 15-18.
- Q. L., A. J., M. M., Kelly-Weeder, S. S., L. Y. (2010). Multiple health behavior clusters among female college students. Patient Education and Counseling, 79, 134-137.
- Wolfe, B.E., Baker, C.W., Smith, A.T., & Kelly-Weeder, S. (2009).Validity and utility of the current definition of binge eating. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 42, 674-686.
- Kelly-Weeder, S. (2008). Binge drinking in college-aged women: Framing a gender-specific prevention strategy. JOAANP. 20(12), 577-584.
- Kelly-Weeder, S., & Cox, C.L. (2006). The impact of lifestyle risk factors on female infertility. Women & Health, 44(4), 1-23.
- Kelly-Weeder, S. & O’Connor, A. (2006). Modifiable risk factors for impaired fertility in women. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 18(6), 268-276