Additional Appointments & Awards
June Andrews Horowitz, Ph.D., RN, CNS-BC, FAAN
- Distinguished Senior Research Award, Boston College, 2007.
- 2007 "Who's Who" Cambridge.
- Recipient of Nursing Research Excellence Award, Massachusetts Association of Registered Nurses, Inc., April 30, 2005.
- Recipient of Best of Journal of Nursing Scholarship Award – Clinical Scholarship for Promoting Responsiveness Between Mothers with Depressive Symptoms and Their Infants, presented November 2, 2003
- Editorial Board and Reviewer, Journal of Perinatal Education
- Senior Scientist, Center for Excellence in Nursing (formerly Nursing Practice), Brigham and Women's Hospital, Partner's Health Care, Boston, MA
- Group Leader/Facilitator; "Yours, Mine & Ours" and "Times & Seasons" Interfaith Couples' groups and interpersonal issues workshops, Union of Reform Judaism (formerly Union of American Hebrew Congregations), Needham, MA