Additional Appointments & Awards
Pamela J. Grace, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2010 - Guest Editor, Nursing Philosophy
- 2009 - National Book Award from Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU) and Alpha Sigma Nu for Nursing Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Advanced Practice
- 2008 - Co-chair Planning Committee for the Combined 12th Annual International Philosophy of Nursing Conference and 15th New England Knowledge Conference. September 24-26th. Boston Park Plaza, MA.
- 2008 - Guest Editor, Nursing Philosophy-Special Edition on Individual and Societal Good. January 2010 Edition.
- 2008 - American Society for Bioethics and Humanities. Nursing Interest Group Advisory Committee
- 2007 - International Philosophy of Nursing Society: Member of the Executive Committee
- 2007 - Nurse Scientist Massachusetts General Hospital Munn Center for Nursing Research.
- 2006 - Winston Center for Leadership and Ethics Grant to plan and hold a Clinical Ethics Conference in collaboration with MGH, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute.
- 2004-present - Editor, American Journal of Nursing
- 2003 - Dartmouth College Summer Faculty Institute on the Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of the Human Genome Project
- 2003 - Fulbright Lecture/Research Scholarship to Denmark for Spring 2003. Lecturing in Health Care Ethics. Research: A comparative analysis of obstacles to health care practice experienced by Danish health care professionals and US health care professionals.
- Editorial - Ethics Column Editor and Contributor American Journal of Nursing