William Fehder, PhD, RN, CRNA
clinical associate professor
Maloney Hall 273
- Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania
- M.S.N. University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. Hunter College
Salivary biomarkers of pain and anxiety as measures for nursing research and care
SELECTED APPOINTMENTS & AWARDS
- Nurse Scientist, Yvonne L Munn Center for Nursing Research, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 2007–Present: Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Nursing Scholarship
- 2001–2003: President, Nu Eta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau
- Fehder, W. F., & King, T. L. (2015). The Central Nervous System. In Pharmacology for Women's Health (Vol. 2, pp. 683-725). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
- Gennaro, S., Fehder, W.P. (2011). Improving quality in the dissemination of nursing science. Aquichan, 11(3), 234-239.
- Fehder, W. & King, T. (2010) Drugs and the central nervous system. In T. King & M. Brucker (Eds.), Pharmacology for women's health (pp. 706-749). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
- Fehder, W. (2008). Nursing care and management of pathological oral conditions among women and children. MCN, American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing, 33(1), 38-44.
- Fehder, W., Tuluc, F. Ho, W., & Douglas, S. (2007). Macrophages. In G. Fink (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Stress (2nd ed.). San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Fehder, W. (2003). Nurse Anesthetists: Evolution From Critical Care Practioners to Anesthesia Providers. In M. Mezey, D. McGivern & E. Sullivan Marx (Eds.), Nurses, Nurse Practitioners: Evolution to Advanced Practice (4th ed.) (pp. 269-283). New York: Springer.
additional publications »