Additional Appointments & Awards
Judith A. Vessey, PhD DPNP, MBA, FAAN
- 2008-2009 McClure Visiting Nurse Scholar, NYU Langone Medical Center.
- 2007 - Excellence in Nursing Research Award, Massachusetts Association of Register Nurses
- 2007-present - Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Nursing Scholarship
- 2006 - Excellence in Nursing Research Award, Society of Pediatric Nurses
- 2006-2008 - Co-chair, Child, Adolescent, and Family Expert Panel, American Academy of Nursing
- 2006-2007 - Visiting Professor, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2001-2005 - Society of Scholars, Nurses’ Educational Fund.
- 2005 - Mentor Award, Sigma Theta Tau International, Alpha Chi
- 2004-2007 - Adjunct Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- 2004 - NCAST certification, research level
- 2004 - Best Clinical Poster, “Bibliotherapy: A pediatric nursing intervention to help children cope with teasing and Bullying,” The Society of Pediatric Nurse
- 1997-present - Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Pediatric Nursing