Joyce K. Edmonds, RN, MPH, PhD
- Edmonds, J. K., Jones, E. (2012). Intrapartum nurses' perceived influence on birth mode decisions and outcomes. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecological and Neonatal Nurses, 42, 3-11. doi:10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01422.x
- Edmonds, J., Paul, M., & Sibley, L. (2012). Determinants of place of birth decisions in uncomplicated childbirth in Bangladesh: An empirical study. Midwifery, 28(1), 554-560.
- Edmonds, J., Hruschka, D.J., Bernard, H.B., & Sibley, L. (2012). Women's social networks and birth attendant decisions: Application of the network-episode model. Social Science and Medicine, 74(3), 452-459.
- Edmonds, J, Paul, M., & Sibley, L (2011). The type, content and source of social support perceived by women during pregnancy: Evidence from Matlab, Bangladesh. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, 29(2), 163-173.
- Edmonds, J, Hruschka, DJ, Sibley. L. (2010). A Comparison of Excessive Postpartum Blood Loss Estimates Among Three Subgroups of Women Attending Births in Matlab, Bangladesh. Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health. 55(5), 378-382.
- Sibley, LM, Hruschka, DJ., Kalim, N., Khan, J., Paul, M., Edmonds, J., Koblinsky, M. (2009). Cultural Theories of Postpartum Bleeding in Matlab, Bangladesh: Implications for Community Health Intervention. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition. 27(3), 379-390.
- Hruschka, DJ, Kalim, N, Edmonds, J., Sibley, L. (2008). When there is more than one answer key: cultural theories of postpartum hemorrhage in Matlab, Bangladesh. Field Methods. 20, 315-337.
- Sibley, LM, Kalim N, Hruschka D, Edmonds J, Koblinsky M. (2007). Women’s Descriptions of Postpartum Health Problems: Preliminary findings from Matlab, Bangladesh, Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health. 52(4), 351-360.