Susan DeSanto-Madeya, PhD, RN, CNS
- Battista, V., Santucci, G., DeSanto-Madeya, S. & Grace, P.J. (2014). Nursing ethics and advanced practice: Palliative and end-of-life Care across the Lifespan. In P.J. Grace (Ed.), Nursing ethics and professional responsibility in advanced practice (2nd Ed), pp. 483-527. Belmont, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
- Fawcett, J., DeSanto-Madeya, S. A. (2012). Contemporary Nursing Knowledge: Analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories (3rd ed.). FA Davis.
- Smith, A., DeSanto-Madeya, S., Perez, J.E., Tracey, E.F., DeCristofaro, Norris, R.L., & Mukkamala, S.L. (2012). How women with advanced cancer pray: A report from two focus groups. Oncology Nursing Forum, 39(3), E310-E316. doi:10.1188/12.ONF.E310-E316
- DeSanto-Madeya, S.A. (2012). Project report: Analysis of the contents of the Journal of Family Nursing. Journal of Family Nursing, 17, 270-271.
- Cannon, S., Connelly, T., DeSanto-Madeya, S. A., Fawcett, J., Hayman, L. L., Hickson, K., Lee, H. (2011). Project report: Analysis of the contents of the Journal of Family Nursing (1995-2007). Journal of Family Nursing,17, 270-271. doi: 10.1177/1074840711404160
- DeSanto-Madeya, S., Nilsson, M., Trice Loggers, E., & Prigerson, H.G. (2009). Association between United States acculturation end-of-life experiences of advanced cancer patients' caregivers. Journal of Palliative Medicine, 12, 1143-1149.
- Trice Loggers, E., Maciejewski, P., Paulk E., DeSanto-Madeya, S., Nilsson, M., Viswanath, V., Write, A., Balboni, T., Temel, J., Steiglitz, H., Block, S., & Prigerson, H.G. (2009). Racial differences in predictors of intensive end-of-life care in advanced cancer patients. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 27, 5559-5564.
- DeSanto-Madeya, S., & Fawcett, J. (2009). Toward an understanding and measuring adaptation level in the context of the Roy Adaptation Model. Nursing Science Quarterly, 22, 355-359.
- DeSanto-Madeya, S. (2009). Adaptation to spinal cord injury for families at one year and three years post- injury. Nursing Science Quarterly, 21, 135-141.
- Trice, E., Paulk, E., Nilsson, M., DeSanto-Madeya, S., & Prigerson, H.G. (2008). Understanding the role of ethnic status in ICU-related deaths among advanced cancer patients. [Abstract] American Society of Clinical Oncology.