RN Refresher Certificate
bc continuing education
Have you been away from the clinical setting for a while and need to regain clinical confidence? Are you looking for a career change? Perhaps you need to update your medical-surgical knowledge. Whatever the case, our RN Refresher Certificate Program will help you meet these challenges. We feature highly-qualified faculty and access to state-of-the-art educational facilities.
You may design your own schedule by entering our program at any time and sequencing the courses to fit your individual needs and goals. Coursework can be completed within 10 to 12 weeks, though you are free to spread it out over several semesters. We offer small to medium size classes with one-on-one attention. When you complete the program, your resume will look professional, and you will be prepared to face the challenges of the job market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Inactive registered Nurses
- Foreign graduates preparing for licensure exam
- Advanced Practice nurses reentering workforce
- Nurses changing specialties or careers
- Administrators or others desiring to update their clinical knowledge
- RN Refresher: Update in Nursing I
- RN Refresher: Update in Nursing II
- Adult Health Assessment
- Peripheral IV Therapy
- Central Line Therapy
- Career Transition for Nurses
- Medical Math Workshop*
*Students may pass a Med/Math assessment to waive this requirement.
(Total contact hours - 86.0)
Register for Updates I and II, Adult Health Assessment and Career Transitions for Nurses together for a $200 savings!
- Adult Health: Medical Surgical Review
- Cardiac & Respiratory Assessment, Interpretation, and Intervention
- Diabetes Update and New Treatments
- Essentials of Phlebotomy
- Review of Psychiatric Nursing
- Update in Maternal Health
- Update in Pediatric Health
- Update in Wound Care
FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS
You are cordially invited to attend a free information session at Boston College on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 8, 2016 | 11:00 - 1:00
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 | 11:00 - 1:00
- Thursday, May 25, 2017 | 11:00 - 1:00
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Requests for cancellations and refunds are accepted in only in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at least four weeks prior to the start of the course. A refund is provided (less a $75 administrative fee per course). No refunds will be made for cancellations requested within four weeks of the start date of the course or for no-shows.