Call for Poster Abstracts
northeast regional nurse practitioner conference
We are currently accepting Abstracts for the 2017 Conference
- Abstracts must be relevant to nurse practitioner practice and must be noncommercial in nature. Content areas include research, clinical practice, professional issues, ethical issues, and education and professional development. Any topic related to nurse practitioner practice is considered appropriate for submission.
- Abstracts must be no longer than one page (400 words or less) with one-inch margins and Times New Roman font size 12. Abstracts must be accompanied by the poster application and the resume of the presenter.
- Research abstracts must include title, author, purpose, methodology, results, and implications for nurse practitioner practice.
- The topic and content must be appropriate for poster presentation.
- Only completed projects are eligible.
- Author(s) may submit more than one abstract for review.
- If accepted, the author(s) or designate must register for at least one conference day and be present for the poster session held in conjunction with the Thursday evening reception. (Please use the full time student early bird rate)
Applications must be received on or before February 3, 2017.
Applications can be submitted via mail or email at the addresses below.
Boston College School of Nursing
Maloney Hall room 280
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3812