Luncheon Symposium: 11:45 - 12:45 pm
northeast regional nurse practitioner conference
INFECTIOUS DISEASE IN THE NEWS*
Todd King, PA
At the end of this session, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss evolving infectious diseases, risk stratification and preparedness by the health care system.
- Discuss common infectious diseases seen in the office such as C-difficile and Lyme.
- Present the challenges of infection management related to antimicrobial resistance.
- Briefly discuss new approaches for management of infections such as HIV and Hepatitis C.
* Approved for Pharmacology Credits