Conference Session G: 1:00 - 2:15 PM
northeast regional nurse practitioner conference
Keith McAvoy, MD
- Demonstrate the neurological examination.
- Discuss implications and need for further follow up for abnormal exams.
CURRENT MANAGEMENT OF BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA
Ronald Yap, MD
- Understand the presentation of BPH including epidemiology and symptoms.
- Review diagnostic testing for BPH.
- Define the current treatment guidelines for management of BPH.
CASE STUDIES IN CARDIAC DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
Mary Macklin, MSN, APRN
- Describe common diagnostics cardiac tests.
- Explain which test is most desirable in which patient.
- Review management strategies to consider once a diagnosis is established.
* Eligible for pharmacology contact hours