Clinical Skills Series for Advanced Practice Nurses/Graduate Students
bc continuing education
These seminars provide new and updated information for the nurse practitioner in primary-care practice. Selected topics review the critical issues and clinical challenges associated with delivering optimal patient care. Take advantage of these learning opportunities to increase your knowledge and skills base so that your diagnosis and treatment strategies are more effective.
Advanced Practice Nurses are also invited to join Connell School of Nursing undergraduate and graduate students in full semester courses.
- Advanced Psychopharmacology (spring semester) - Available online
- Basic Cardiac & Respiratory Assessment, Interpretation, and Intervention
- Diabetes Update and New Treatments
- Forensic Mental Health (spring spring)
- Forensic Science I (fall semester)
- Forensic Science Lab (fall semester)
- Palliative Care I: Serious Illness, Disease Progression, and Quality of Life (summer semester)
- Palliative Care II: Pain and Suffering in the Seriously Ill (fall semester)
- Palliative Care III: Palliative Care and Advanced Practice Nursing (spring semester)
- Update in Wound Care
- Victimology (fall semester)
- Wounded Warriors in Transition (spring semester)
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Requests for cancellations and refunds are accepted in only in writing (email: email@example.com) at least four weeks prior to the start of the course. A refund is provided (less a $75 administrative fee per course). No refunds will be made for cancellations requested within four weeks of the start date of the course or for no-shows.