RN Refresher: Update in Nursing I
bc continuing education
This core course provides reviews of current medical and nursing treatments. Clinicians from both academic and clinical settings cover topics in adult cardiac, respiratory, neurology, GI, endocrine, AIDS, oncology, pain management, geriatrics, and pharmacology. Case studies and disease entities are discussed. Students have access to library facilities and web-based learning.
Register for Updates I and II, Adult Health Assessment and Career Transition for Nurses together for a $200 savings!
|COURSE||DATES||DAYS AND TIMES||TUITION AND FEES|
|NS10201||September 29 to November 3, 2016||Thursdays 9:30 - 3:30||$1299 + $46 book fee|
|NS10202||February 23 to March 30, 2017||Thursdays 9:30 - 3:30||$1299 + $46 book fee|
|Contact hours for this course: 30|
Any of the classes in Update in Nursing I may be taken individually as well:
- Update in Antibiotics (March 31, 2016)
- Update in Cardiac Nursing (March 10, 2016)
- Update in Diabetes, GI and Endocrine (March 3, 2016)
- Update in Geriatric Nursing (February 25, 2016)
- Update in HIV/AIDS (March 31, 2016)
- Update in Neurology (March 17, 2016)
- Update in Oncology (March 17, 2016)
- Update in Respiratory Nursing (March 24, 2016)
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Requests for cancellations and refunds are accepted in only in writing (email: email@example.com) at least four weeks prior to the start of the course. A refund is provided (less a $75 administrative fee per course). No refunds will be made for cancellations requested within four weeks of the start date of the course or for no-shows.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.