bc continuing education
This course offering is designed to meet the mandatory educational requirement of APRN prescribers and prepare APNs for prescribing psychotropic medications. Course readings, certification review questions and lectures by experts in psychopharmacology are available online. Topics include assessing the need for medication, selection of medication, medical rule-outs, safe and proper monitoring, and beginning/advanced pharmacotherapy options.
|COURSE||DATES||DAYS AND TIMES||TUITION|
|NS10701||January 23 to May 1, 2017||Mondays 4:30 - 7:30||$895|
|Contact hours for this course: 39|
Each class may also be taken separately for $88.
The individual classes are
- Liability and Ethics in Psychopharmacology Prescribing Practices
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety & Panic Disorders
- Eating & Obsessive Compulsive
- Major Depression
- Mood Disorders in Children
- Substance Abuse & Dual Diagnosis
- Psychotic Depression & Use of ECT
- No Class - Marathon Monday
- Borderline and Other Personality Disorders
- Geriatric & Mentally Ill Patients
- Medication Management Issues
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Requests for cancellations and refunds are accepted in only in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at least four weeks prior to the start of the course. A refund is provided (less a $75 administrative fee per course). No refunds will be made for cancellations requested within four weeks of the start date of the course or for no-shows.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.