keys to inclusive leadership in nursing (kiln)
Fall Semester 2015
- Tues, Sept 15 at 4pm in Robsham Theater - Clough Colloquium: Prime Minister Julia Gillard
- Thurs, Sept 17 at 6pm in UMASS Boston Campus Center Building Room 3545 - Emotional Intelligence and Appreciative Inquiry
- Tues, Sept 22 at 5pm in Emmanuel College Auditorium Administration Building - Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders (NICHE): The History and Future - to RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tues, Sept 22 at 8:15pm in Higgins Hall 310 - Student Nurses Association First General Meeting
- Wed, Sept 23 at 5pm in Shea Room (located on the South side of Conte Forum on the third floor) - KILN Kickoff - please email your regrets to email@example.com by September 16
- Tues, Sept 29 at 12pm in Maloney Hall 216 - KILN meeting with graduate students
- Fri, Oct 2 at 9:30am in Knafel Center (located at Harvard University) - Science Symposium:The Past, Present, and Future of DNA
- Mon, Oct 5 at 12pm in Cushing Hall 411 - KILN meeting with sophomores
- Mon, Oct 5 at 7pm in Linda K. Paresky Conference Center (located at Simmons College) - Sexy After Cancer: Helping Patients Cope with Intimacy and Sexuality Challenges
- Wed, Oct 7 at 6pm in Gasson Hall 100 - Dr. Rajiv Shah: Forum on Business Ethics
- Thurs, Oct 8 at 3pm in Cushing Hall 411 - KILN meeting with freshmen
- Sat, Oct 9 at 7:30am in Resort & Conference Center at Hyannis - Massachusetts Student Nurses' Association Conference: "Why Solidarity Matters"
- Tues, Oct 13 at 6pm in Cadigan Alumni Center - Conexion Latina
- Wed, Oct 14 at 1pm in Maloney Hall 365 - KILN meeting with seniors
- Wed, Oct 14 at 3pm in Maloney Hall 365 - KILN meeting with juniors
- Wed, Oct 14 at 6:30pm in Maloney 365 - Father Gorman Lecture: "Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANEs) and the Care of Individuals Who Have Experienced Sexual Assault"
- Tues, Oct 20 at 6pm in Gasson Hall 100 - "Thieves of State: Why Corruption Threatens Global Security"
- Wed, Oct 21 at 6pm in Walsh Function Room - Exploring Gender on Campus: An Interactive Discussion
- Thurs, Oct 22 at 6pm at Massachusetts General Hospital (Founders Building, RM 130) - Massachusetts Health Policy Forum: The Role of Nurses in Improving Health Outcomes Across the Continuum of Care
- Thurs, Oct 22 at 6:30pm in McGuinn Hall 121 - Black Lives Matter: Boston College and America
- Thurs, Oct 22 at 4:30pm in Fulton Hall 245 - Using Innovation to Solve Public Health Challenges
- Fri, Oct 30 at 7:30am in BU Questrom Health Sector Management Club - 2015 Health and Life Sciences Conference - submit conference request form if interested in attending.
- Sat, Oct 31 at 8am in Springfield Marriott - 2015 New England Minority Nursing Leadership Conference
- Mon, Nov 2 at 7pm in McGuinn Hall 121 - Real Talk: Latinx Culture & the LGBTQ+Community
- Tues, Nov 3 at 6pm in Yawkey Center, Murray Room - Chamber Lecture Series: Carey Lohrenz
- Wed, Nov 4 at 6:30pm in Maloney Hall 214 - Keys to Inclusive Leadership in Nursing: Faculty Panel
- Mon, Nov 9 at 7:30am in Double Tree Suites Hotel (located in Cambridge) - 2015 International Raising C.diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO - submit conference request form if interested in attending.
- Mon, Nov 9 at 4pm in Devlin Admissions Auditorium - "Voices Across the Divide" Documentary
- Mon, Nov 9 at 5pm in McGuinn Hall Auditorium 121 - Racial Formation and The Future of Racial Theory: A Presentation by Michael Omi
- Tues, Nov 10 at 4pm in Gasson Hall 100 - Clough Colloquium: Dr. Shirin Ebadi
- Tues, Nov 10 at 3:30pm in Devlin Hall 218 - Immigrant Reflections: Film Screening and Q&A
- Wed, Nov 11 at 6pm in Higgins Hall 300 - Documentary Night & Tea Talk Salon: How China Works - From the Sky to the Deep Mountains Part 1
- Thurs, Nov 12 at 1pm in Stokes Hall S361 - Student Panel on Social Innovation in Chile
- Sun, Nov 15 at 12pm in TBA - IEW Film Screening: Albie Sachs Events in the USA for the Film Soft Vengeance
- Mon, Nov 16 at 12pm in Hovey House Library - Ben Orback Talk on Integrating Service Work in Learning Abroad
- Mon, Nov 16 at 1pm in Devlin Hall 026 - Refugees without Refuge: Seeking Human Rights out of the Ashes of Human Decencey
- Mon, Nov 16 at 7pm in Devlin Hall 101 - The New Bostonians: How Immigrants Have Transformed the Metro Area since the 1960s and the New Deportations Delirium: Interdisciplinary Responses
- Tues, Nov 17 at 12pm in Maloney Hall 365 - Pinnacle Lecture Series: Lunch with Margaret Grey, DrPH, RN, FAAN
- Tues, Nov 17 at 5pm in Yawkey Center, Murray Room - Pinnacle Lecture Series: Margaret Grey, DrPH, RN, FAAN
- Tues, Nov 17 at 7pm in Shea Room/Conte Room - Second Chances: Empowering Children At Risk
- Wed, Nov 18 at 3pm in Hovey House Library - Panel of Research & Study in the Islamic World
- Wed, Nov 18 at 4pm in Maloney Hall 365 - Your Passport to Global Opportunities at CSON
- Wed, Nov 18 at 7pm in Gasson Hall 210 - Nurse-Midwifery Care to Women in Areas Affected by War: Addressing Global Public Health
- Thurs, Nov 19 at 12pm in Maloney Hall 313 - "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries"
- Thurs, Nov 19 at 4:30pm in Devlin Hall 010 - "Destination Boston: New Home, New Hope"
- Fri, Nov 20 at 11am in Hovey House Library - Narrating Your Study Abroad Experience: Strategies for Personal Reflection and Professional Development
Spring Semester 2016
- Mon, Jan 25 at 10am in Maloney Hall 214 - KILN meeting with seniors & first year MSE students
- Mon, Jan 25 at 5pm in Maloney Hall 214 - KILN meeting with sophomore students
- Wed, Jan 27 at 6:30pm in Maloney Hall 365 - Clinical Innovations Dinner
- Mon, Feb 1 at 4:15pm in Knafel Center in Cambridge - When Cell Therapy Isn’t Enough: Building Cardiovascular Solutions in 2016:Doris A. Taylor
- Mon, Feb 1 at 6:00pm in Ignacio Lounge - Momentum: Dr. Susan Gennaro
- Tue, Feb 2 at 12pm in Maloney Hall 223 - KILN meeting graduate students
- Tue, Feb 9 at 12pm in Maloney Hall 365 - KILN meeting with freshmen students
- Fri, Feb 12 at 6:00pm in Boston Marriott Copley Place - New England Regional Black Nurses Association, Inc.: Excellence in Nursing Awards - if interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tues, Feb 16 at 1pm in The Heights Room, Corcoran Commons - Michele Norris: The Grace of Silence and the Power of Words
- Wed, Feb 17 at 2pm in Maloney Hall 214 - KILN meeting with junior students
- Thurs, Feb 18 at 5:30pm in Maloney Hall 2nd Floor Reception - Nursing Networking Night
- Sun, Mar 13 at 9am in Worcester Hall in Worcester - MaSNA Annual Career Forum
- Wed, Mar 16 at 5pm in Maloney Hall 2nd floor reception area - Reconnecting with KILN Alumni
- Sat, Apr 2 at 7:30am in The Westin Copley Place - Biomedical Science Careers Student Conference - if interested please email email@example.com no later than the end of January.
- Mon, April 4 at 5:00pm in Yawkey Center, Murray Room - Pinnacle Lecture Series: Kathleen Rice Simpson
- Fri, Apr 22 at 7:00am in The Four Points Conference Center (Route 1 Norwood, MA) - 40th Annual Clinical Conference: "Addressing the Physical Wellness and Behavioral Health Needs of Communities of Color."
- Tues, May 3 at 4pm in the Shea Room (located on the South side of Conte Forum on the third floor) - KILN Awards and Recognition Celebration
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.
This page links to Microsoft Word formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Word Doc Viewer.