keys to inclusive leadership in nursing (kiln)
Fall Semester 2015
- Tues, Sept 15 at 4pm in Robsham Theater - Clough Colloquium: Prime Minister Julia Gillard
- Thurs, Sept 17 at 6pm in UMASS Boston Campus Center Building Room 3545 - Emotional Intelligence and Appreciative Inquiry
- Tues, Sept 22 at 5pm in Emmanuel College Auditorium Administration Building - Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders (NICHE): The History and Future - to RSVP please email email@example.com
- Tues, Sept 22 at 8:15pm in Higgins Hall 310 - Student Nurses Association First General Meeting
- Wed, Sept 23 at 5pm in Shea Room (located on the South side of Conte Forum on the third floor) - KILN Kickoff - please email your regrets to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16
- Tues, Sept 29 at 12pm in Maloney Hall 216 - KILN meeting with graduate students
- Fri, Oct 2 at 9:30am in Knafel Center (located at Harvard University) - Science Symposium:The Past, Present, and Future of DNA
- Mon, Oct 5 at 12pm in Cushing Hall 411 - KILN meeting with sophomores
- Mon, Oct 5 at 7pm in Linda K. Paresky Conference Center (located at Simmons College) - Sexy After Cancer: Helping Patients Cope with Intimacy and Sexuality Challenges
- Wed, Oct 7 at 6pm in Gasson Hall 100 - Dr. Rajiv Shah: Forum on Business Ethics
- Thurs, Oct 8 at 3pm in Cushing Hall 411 - KILN meeting with freshmen
- Sat, Oct 9 at 7:30am in Resort & Conference Center at Hyannis - Massachusetts Student Nurses' Association Conference: "Why Solidarity Matters"
- Tues, Oct 13 at 6pm in Cadigan Alumni Center - Conexion Latina
- Wed, Oct 14 at 1pm in Maloney Hall 365 - KILN meeting with seniors
- Wed, Oct 14 at 3pm in Maloney Hall 365 - KILN meeting with juniors
- Wed, Oct 14 at 6:30pm in Maloney 365 - Father Gorman Lecture: "Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANEs) and the Care of Individuals Who Have Experienced Sexual Assault"
- Tues, Oct 20 at 6pm in Gasson Hall 100 - "Thieves of State: Why Corruption Threatens Global Security"
- Thurs, Oct 22 at 6pm at Massachusetts General Hospital (Founders Building, RM 130) - Massachusetts Health Policy Forum: The Role of Nurses in Improving Health Outcomes Across the Continuum of Care
- Sat, Oct 31 at 8am in Springfield Marriott - 2015 New England Minority Nursing Leadership Conference
- Mon, Nov 9 at 7:30am in Double Tree Suites Hotel (located in Cambridge) - 2015 International Raising C.diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO - submit conference request form if interested in attending.
- Tues, Nov 10 at 4pm in Gasson Hall 100 - Clough Colloquium: Dr. Shirin Ebadi
- Tues, Nov 17 at 5pm in Yawkey Center, Murray Room - Pinnacle Lecture Series: Margaret Grey, DrPH, RN, FAAN
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.
This page links to Microsoft Word formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Word Doc Viewer.