About the Graduate Office
lynch school of education
The Office of Graduate Admission, Financial Aid, and Student Services is located in Campion 135. We serve as the support center for the educational, social, cultural, and community life of Lynch School of Education graduate students.
Our staff provides a seamless experience from admissions through graduation and assists students in every aspect of their graduate school experience while studying at Boston College.
We provide services for students including:
• general advising on course selection
• assistance with completing Program of Study forms
• coordinating comprehensive examinations for all programs
• conducting final clearance for graduation
• maintaining student records
• financial aid for incoming and continuing students
The Graduate Office is also home to Graduate Education Association (GEA) and works with the GEA Council to offer a variety of supportive services and activities to enhance graduate life for students in the Lynch School.
It is our hope that we can help you access and understand pertinent academic and administrative information, policies and procedures, and are here as the first and last stop for all graduate students during their studies at the Lynch School.