How to Enroll
the campus school at boston college
The Admissions process for prospective students ranging in age from 3-21 is outlined below:
- Prospective students must have a referral from their public school system for the Campus School admissions team to review.
- If our program appears to be an appropriate placement for the student, parents will be invited to visit our school for a tour and information session.
- If parents believe that our program would meet their child's needs, a screening date is scheduled.
- After the intake evaluation, the screening team will evaluate the appropriateness of the placement and will notify the school district of the decision.
- The sending school district is responsible for transportation and tuition.
Campion Hall - Main Entrance to the Campus School at Boston College
Parents, clinical personnel, or individuals interested in learning more about The Campus School at Boston College or wishing to schedule a visit should contact the Director, Dr. Don Ricciato, at 617-552-3460.