professional school administrator program
Due to extenuating circumstances cause by inclement weather, the PSAP application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, February 4th. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Educational Leadership and Higher Education Department at email@example.com or 617-552-4185.
PSAP Application Procedures
Application materials include:
- Lynch Grad School of Education Application Form
- 3 Recommendation letters (including one letter of nomination from your superintendent)
- Writing Sample (preferably academic)
- A personal statement in which you respond to the following:
- Describe your leadership aspirations and how these aspirations align with the Lynch School mission (500 words).
- Discuss your experiences working as a member/leader of an effective team and your response to conflicts and tensions (250 words).
- Application Fee
Test scores are not required (no GRE)