BC LawNet, our online community, is exclusively available to all alumni and current students of Boston College Law School. BC LawNet enables alumni to look up classmates in an online directory, take advantage of career resources, register for events, submit Class Notes, maintain an @bc.edu forwarding address, and review and update contact information.
Please note that BC LawNet requires registration. More information can be found on the BC LawNet webpage.
Current students can use BC LawNet to search for alumni for networking purposes. To register for BC LawNet, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to Agora with your BC credentials (not your BC Gmail credentials).
2. Click on “My Services” tab in the top left.
3. Click on “LawNet” under the box labeled “Online Alumni Services”
4. Select “Register” if you have not yet done so, or “Login” if you are a returning user.
5. Enter your name and select “Next”.
6. Enter your Constituent ID in the box below and click "Verify". If you do not know your Constituent ID please Contact Support at email@example.com or call 617-552-3440. Your constituent ID will begin with four zero’s.
7. Follow the screens confirming your contact information.
8. Create a password and submit the information and you may begin searching the directory.