The BC Law Alumni Community, LawNet, brings all your alumni services into one convenient place. It combines the services offered to alumni by the university, such as transcript requests and "email for life" email forwarding, as well as all the existing services we offer through BC
· Online Alumni Directory
· Class Notes
· Registration for Events
· Chapter and Group information
· "My Profile" social networking pages
Please note that as of June 15 2014, BC LawNet has moved to a new platfiorm called iModules, in order to improve the overall user experience. All users will be required to submit a new registration, even if they were previously registered for LawNet. You only have to do this once.
About BC Law Net
BC LawNet is exclusively available to all alumni and students of Boston College Law School. BC LawNet enables alumni to look up classmates in an online directory, register for events, submit Class Notes, maintain an @bc.edu forwarding address, and review and update contact information.
Assistance with BC LawNet
Forget your username? Email your full name and year of graduation to email@example.com. Forget your password? Use the automatic password reset in the login link above. For more information, email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: to update your contact information without registering and logging in, just email the update to BC information Services Department at email@example.com.
Current students can use BC LawNet to search for alumni for networking purposes. To register for BC LawNet, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to Agora with your BC credentials (not your BC Gmail credentials).
2. Click on “My Services” tab in the top left.
3. Click on “LawNet” under the box labeled “Online Alumni Services”
4. Select “Register” if you have not yet done so, or “Login” if you are a returning user.
5. Enter your name and select “Next”.
6. Enter your Constituent ID in the box below and click "Verify". If you do not know your Constituent ID please Contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-552-3440. Your constituent ID will begin with four zero’s.
7. Follow the screens confirming your contact information.
8. Create a password and submit the information and you may begin searching the directory.