Text a Librarian
Who can use this service?
- It is available to all Boston College community members.
How do I text the library a question?
- Send your text message to 617-70-BCLAW (617-702-2529).
What kinds of questions should I ask through text?
- Simple, quick questions.
- For more detailed questions, visit the Reference Desk, call 617-552-2971, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of response will I get?
- Answers will be simple and quick.
- Questions will be responded to by a legal information librarian when the reference desk is open.
- When the reference desk is closed, a response will be sent the follow day reference services are available.
Text a Librarian is private and secure
- Your wireless number is kept confidential.
- Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
Need a more detailed answer?
- Visit the Reference Desk
- Call: 617-552-2971
- Email: email@example.com
Use this QR code to start a Text a Librarian message on your smartphone.