Law Day 2015
Boston Harbor Hotel - Thursday, April 30, 2015
About Law Day
Established by presidential proclamation in 1958, Law Day is a long-standing tradition across the nation and at Boston College Law School. Its purpose is to celebrate the most important goals of the legal profession: to advance equality and justice, encourage observation and enforcement of the law, and to foster respect for law and an understanding of its essential place in the life of every citizen.
Platinum Sponsor ($20,000)
• Dean's table with seating for 8 at the event
• Recognition as Platinum sponsor with prominent logo display at event, acknowledgement in event speaking program, BC Law’s website and in BC Law Magazine
($18,800 is tax deductible)
Gold Sponsor ($10,000)
• Table for 8 at the event with preferred seating
• Recognition as Gold sponsor with prominent logo display at event, listing on BC Law’s website and in BC Law Magazine
($8,800 is tax deductible)
Silver Sponsor ($5,000)
• Table for 8 at the event
• Recognition as Silver sponsor with prominent logo display at event, listing on BC Law’s website and in BC Law Magazine
($3,800 is tax deductible)
Bronze Sponsor ($2,000)
• Table for 8 at the event
• Recognition as Bronze sponsor with
listing at event and on BC Law’s website
($800 is tax deductible)
• For those unable to attend, but who
would still like to support our efforts
• Prominent sponsorship display at event and on BC Law’s website
$200 ($50 is tax deductable)
$75 for those in legal services or government
$75 for graduates from Classes 2010-2013
$25 for the Class of 2014
$25 for the Class of 1965 or earlier
(Downloadable Registration Form*)
*Registrations by check must be mailed with this form.
2015 Law Day Awards
St. Thomas More Award
This award recognizes members of the legal community who represent, in their professional and private life, the ideals of St. Thomas More.
Ruth-Arlene W. Howe '74
William J. Kenealy, SJ Alumnus of the Year Award
This award recognizes a member of our alumni community who has given of him/herself to benefit the Law School, its students and alumni.
Robert M. Bloom '71
Honorable David S. Nelson Public Interest Law Award
This award recognizes a member of our alumni community who has made significant contributions to the public sector or in public interest law.
David Schoen '84
Daniel G. Holland Lifetime Achievement Award
Recognizes an alumna/us who has, over the course of his or her lifetime, made significant contributions to the Law School and/or the community.
Honorable Leslie E. Harris '84
Please also join us from 4-5:15pm on April 30th for an interactive discussion, Civil Rights Movement Turns 50: What Has Been Accomplished? What Remains to be Done? This event is free of charge and is being hosted at Goulston & Storrs, downstairs in the Boston Harbor Hotel building, 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you are able to attend this event.