applying from outside the united states
Boston College Law School offers a full-time, three-year program that leads to a J.D. degree, and an LL.M. degree program.
If you are looking for more information on our LL.M. program, please visit the LL.M. section of our website.
International JD applicants:
- Complete the Boston College Law School application for admission. This may be done electronically at LSAC.org.
- You must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). A booklet listing testing sites, deadlines and fees for the LSAT Test is available from Law Services. The phone number is (215) 968-1001 or you can e-mail them at email@example.com. This information is also available at lsac.org
- If you graduated from a foreign university where English was not the primary mode of instruction, you must take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- We strongly suggest you have your academic transcripts be evaluated using the LSAC Credential Assembly Service (CAS) to determine its equivalency of a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- There are no application fee waivers available for international applicants. When submitting the $75.00 application fee, please use either traveler's checks, a personal check or a money order that has been drawn on a United States bank.