Many friends over the years have supported the NRCPDS and thus the development and growth of participant direction throughout the country.
Our organization is funded with foundation support from:
- The Atlantic Philanthropies, which is dedicated to bringing about lasting changes in the lives of people who are disadvantaged by their economic situation, race, nationality, gender, age, disabilities, immigration status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religion.
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, whose mission is to improve the health and health care of all Americans
We also work on projects for the following organizations:
- Administration for Community Living
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) at the Department of Health and Human Services
- Veterans Health Administration
We also partner with the National Participant Network.
The NRCPDS is housed at the Boston College Graduate School of Social Work.
How You Can Support Our Work
There are many opportunities to help fund the work of the Center. For more information, please email us or call 617-552-6582.