Skip to main content
Boston College School of Social Work
Banner collage for social work
Leadership +

Andrea Cohen, MSW '84

Thinking Creatively about Senior Care

Andrea Cohen, MSW ’84, is dedicated to helping seniors age in place. As CEO of HouseWorks she has been a pioneer in private home care.  More about Thinking Creatively... »

Erin Gerber MSW ’09

'It's That Voice'

As a gender-based trainer/counselor in Thailand, Erin Gerber, MSW ’09, helped to empower refugees to find their voice.  More about 'It's That Voice' »

More Features »

University & Federal Financial Aid

The Office of Student Services administers and awards need-based federal financial aid programs. Please review their Financial Aid website for information and deadlines.

Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the federal processor. Boston College School Code 002128. FAFSAs are available at the Office of Student Services Financial Aid website or from FAFSA.

Submit the Boston College Graduate Financial Aid Application to the Office of Student Services.

If requested by Student Services, submit a signed copy of your (and your spouse's, if married and filed separately) most recent Federal Income Tax Return.

Upon receipt of these documents and the School of Social Work's notification of the applicant's acceptance, Student Services will review the application and notify the student regarding eligibility.

For information on financial aid terms and conditions, disbursement, loan repayment, continued eligibility for aid programs, and rights and responsibilities, contact:

Office of Student Services
Boston College
Lyons Hall
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467