Before beginning, please review the Application Instructions. Your application will not be reviewed until all supporting materials are received.
Electronic Application Instructions
- Technical requirements: Our new HTML-based application should be compatible with any operating system and browser. You do not need to download any additional software to complete the application.
- Fill out the electronic application form completely. You will receive a confirmation email once you fill out the registration screen.
- You can save the application and return to it later by logging in to the link above using the email address and password you provided on the registration screen.
- Before clicking the "Submit" button, please print a copy of the form for your records. Once you submit your application, you will no longer be able to print or make changes.
- After you submit the application, you should see a confirmation page. The confirmation page indicates that your application was successfully submitted and will give you the opportunity to pay your application fee online with a credit card (see below for additional payment options).
- You should receive a confirmation from the Graduate School of Social Work verifying that your application was received.
- Within 48 hours, you should receive an email from Boston College with your credentials, including your student (Eagle) ID and password.
- Please use this number to reference your application if you need to contact us regarding your status.
- If you do not see a confirmation page or receive an email, your application may still have been submitted successfully. To verify receipt of your application or if you are having other difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-552-4024.
Application Fee Payment
After submitting the application, you will be given the option to pay online. If you are not prompted to pay, please use the Eagle ID number that was emailed to you to log in to the Application Status website to pay online. Please note that once the application fee has been submitted, it is non-refundable. If you choose not to pay online, please print a copy of the confirmation page or email and send a check payable to "Boston College" to:
Graduate School of Social Work
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467