Take Home Prof
The Take Home Prof program provides students with the opportunity to get to know their professor outside of the classroom. Students are given $100 to cook dinner for their professor in their residence hall or off campus apartment.
How does it work? Invite a professor to dinner in your residence hall or apartment and you will receive a $100 allowance to a grocery store for the meal. Contact the professor and come up with a date and time for the dinner. Once the plans are set, send one email to all the participants and Erica Graf at email@example.com with the date, time, and location.
The rules are as follows:
1. Students must be sophomores, juniors, or seniors in the Carroll School.
2. There must be at least three Carroll School students attending the dinner with the professor.
3. If you have a kitchen in your apartment on or off-campus, students will cook the professor dinner.
4. If you don’t have a kitchen, you can get take-out for the professor from a restaurant of your choice.
5. Professors can only attend one dinner per semester. So act fast if you want to invite a particular professor!
6. There are only 10 Take Home Prof events per semester.
7. A picture must be taken and submitted to Erica Graf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the EY Excellence in Accounting and Management Fund