Lunch with a Professor
Grab a few of your classmates and take your professor to lunch (on us!)
The Carroll School of Management introduces “Lunch with a Professor.” We will give you a dining card to use at any of the on-campus dining hall locations to have coffee or lunch with one of your professors. Space is limited so reserve yours today!
Here is how you do it:
1. Only one person can reserve the card each day. Before you invite your professor to lunch, first check out the availability of the card on this Doodle schedule. Make a note of a few dates that are available.
2. Invite your professor to lunch and give her/him some available dates.
3. Reserve the dining card on the Doodle schedule at least 48 hours in advance.
4. Stop by Fulton 315 to pick up the card after 10:00 am on the morning of your lunch.
5. Enjoy your lunch at any of the on-campus dining locations!
6. After lunch, return the card to Fulton 315 along with a receipt from the dining hall by 3:00 pm on the same day.
7. Take a picture with you and the professor and send it to Erica Graf.
Open to all freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors in the Carroll School of Management. Each “Lunch with a Professor” can have a maximum of five students in attendance.
Sponsored by the Accenture Fund at Boston College