Summer Management Catalyst Program
Spend a summer in Boston learning from the same faculty that Bloomberg Businessweek ranked A+ for teaching quality and No. 3 in "Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016."
The Carroll School of Management Summer Management Catalyst Program is designed exclusively for non-management students. The Catalyst Program is an intensive, full-time, 10-week program, designed to develop a solid and broad foundation in the functional areas of management.
From May 24th through July 30, 2016, participants will take three full courses and five mini-courses that cover a wide range of business management topics, including management, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, ethics, law, and strategy.
- Learn how organizations operate and develop management skills to contribute to complex, not-for-profit, business and government entities.
- Complete the core management courses in one summer – ideal for students who find it difficult to fit management courses into their schedule.
- Qualify to take higher-level management courses upon completion of the summer program.
- Develop career strategies in building your personal brand through sessions on skills assessment, writing resumes and business letters, interviewing skills, effective networking, and employer panels.
- Stand out in the competitive job market for internships and full-time positions with enhanced credentials from the summer program.
Application and Fees
Applications for the 2016 Summer Management Catalyst Program are no longer being accepted.
The cost of the program is $11,350, which covers all course materials, field trips. extracurricular offerings, etc. Housing at a Boston College domitory is optional and available for an additional $1,500 for the 10-week period. A limited number of need-based scholarships are available. Applicants must have applied by February 15, 2016, to be considered for financial aid.
Payment is due in full by May 15, 2016.
(This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed).