Summer Management Catalyst Program
The Carroll School of Management Summer Management Catalyst Program is designed exclusively for non-management students at Boston College. The Catalyst Program is an intensive, full-time, 10-week program, designed to develop a solid and broad foundation in the functional areas of management.
From May 19 through July 31, 2015, participants will take three full courses and five micro courses that cover a wide range of business management topics, including management, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, ethics, law, and strategy.
- Learn how organizations operate and develop management skills to contribute to complex, not-for-profit, business and government entities.
- Complete the core management courses in one summer – ideal for students who find it difficult to fit management courses into their schedule.
- Qualify to take higher-level management courses upon completion of the summer program.
- Develop career strategies in building your personal brand through sessions on skills assessment, writing resumes and business letters, interviewing skills, effective networking, and employer panels.
- Stand out in the competitive job market for internships and full-time positions with enhanced credentials from the summer program.
Application and Fees
Applications for the 2015 Summer Management Catalyst Program will be accepted between December 1, 2014 and March 1, 2015.
Applications are evaluated on courses taken, GPA and extracurricular activities. All applicants must have taken at least one course in mathematics.
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. The cost of the program is $11,000, plus a $45 registration fee, which includes all course materials. Housing at a Boston College domitory is optional and available for an additional $1,300 for the ten-week period.
Payment is due in full by May 15, 2015.
November 10, 2014
5:30 PM | Fulton 150
(This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed).