Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Carroll School of Management


The following forms are frequently used in the Carroll School. For a more comprehensive list of academic forms, visit Student Services.

Course Approval Form

The Course Approval form needs to be completed before you take classes over the summer.  Complete the form and have it signed by the sponsoring department before bringing the form to the Associate Dean's Office in Fulton 360.

Course Withdrawal Form

If you wish to withdrawal from a course, please stop by Fulton 360 to fill out a Course Withdrawal Form. We ask that you come to drop-in hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-3:00 pm in Fulton 360 to speak with one of the staff about how you can make up the credits.  Students can take no fewer than 12 credits per semester.

1-Credit Internship Form

The internship form is for students who are participating in an unpaid internship during the summer or the academic year.  The form needs to be completed by the student's internship supervisor prior to being submitted to the Associate Dean's Office in Fulton 360.  At the end of the internship, the student's supervisor must submit a letter of evaluation to the Associate Dean on company letterhead.

Note: A student can only complete this internship for credit two times during their time in the Carroll School.


This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.