How To Apply to the PhD Program
The Carroll School welcomes PhD applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities. The admission process varies slightly if you are an international student or if you have applied to this program in the past.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $100 USD
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years; GMAT school code: 44x-J5-96, GRE school code: 3033
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (if applicable) from within the past two years; TOEFL school code: 3033
- Transcripts from every college or university in which you were ever enrolled in a degree-granting program
- Your current curriculum vitae, including your educational, research and professional information
- A separate Employment History, using the form provided within the online application
- One personal essay, using the guidelines provided in the online application
- Recommendation from an individual who can provide an objective appraisal of your capacity for intensive graduate study and your potential for professional success (see the online application for details)
Questions? Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.