The Part-Time MBA Program at Boston College offers working professionals the flexibility they need to earn a degree while advancing their career. Students also benefit from the opportunity to apply what they learn in the Program directly to their work.
- MBA Program & Faculty: Part-Time BC MBA students work in collaboration with the same world-class scholars and teachers who teach the Full-Time MBA Program. Students may pursue a concentration that builds knowledge, skills, and prepares you for new professional challenges in a particular area of interest.
- Flexible Scheduling: Part-Time MBA students may choose from a combination of flexible course options, including on-campus courses offered at 4:30pm and 7:00pm, and a select group of online classes.
- MBA Tuition Assistance: Every admitted MBA candidate receives consideration for advanced standing credit - a potential savings of time and tuition expense. Eligible candidates may be eligible to qualify for a waiver of up to five MBA courses (for a maximum of 15 credits) and tuition savings of up to $24,180 (based on 2016-2017 tuition rates). Please review our Academic Resources web page for detailed information on Advanced Standing Credit.
- BC Network: The program attracts a diverse mix of highly motivated professionals from the vibrant and diverse regional business community, helping you grow your network as you develop and learn new skills.
- Career Outcomes: As a BC MBA student, you benefit from access to a dedicated Career Development team, and can connect with recruiters from leading firms and corporations visiting campus.