Dual Graduate Degrees
In the cross-functional world of global business, professionals with expertise in more than one discipline are in great demand. A dual degree such as an MBA/JD can provide a distinct career advantage. Dual degree details:
- The Carroll School of Management offers several dual-degree programs in collaboration with other schools and programs.
- Students are generally able to complete the requirements of a dual-degree program in significantly less time than it would take to pursue each program separately.
- To apply for a dual-degree program, students must apply to both programs (and both schools, if applicable).
- The admissions committee strongly recommends that dual degree applications are submitted by January 16, 2018. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
CSOM DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMS
Applicants only need to submit one application when applying to a CSOM dual-degree program. Even though you will be submitting one application, you may still be considered for each program separately. It is possible to receive different decisions for different programs.
OTHER DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
MBA dual degree applicants should apply by January 15, 2017. These dual degree programs are designed to be completed on a full-time basis.
- MBA/Master of Social Work
- MBA/MA in Higher Education Administration
- MBA/MA in Theology and Ministry
Please note: One or more files on this page require Adobe Acrobat® (PDF). To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.