At this year's Commencement exercises, Carroll School of Management graduate students will be recognized With Distinction.
The criteria by which graduates will be awarded this academic designation is as follows:
- The GPA cut off for With Distinction will be based upon the top 10% of the graduating class. This will be broken out by Program (Full-Time MBA, Evening MBA, MSF, and MSA).
- The With Distinction designation WILL appear on your final transcript but it WILL NOT appear on your diploma nor will it be noted in the University's Commencement Program.
- Given the timing of final grade submission for May graduates, the actual GPA cut off will not be known until Commencement Monday.
- Students who are awarded the With Distinction designation will be identified as such with a gold seal on their name care at the GSOM Diploma Ceremony on May 20.
- Following Commencement, an email will be sent to all graduates who have been awarded With Distinction.
Please do not contact the Graduate Programs Office prior to May 20 as they will not be able to verify your individual status until that date.