Our application is currently offline for annual updates.
The 2016 -2017 application for admission and application deadlines will be available in early September. Check back then for updates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Graduate Admissions.
Boston College welcomes applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities. The first step in the admission process is to check our deadlines. Next, submit the online application for admission, together with the following materials:
- Your current resume, including education and employment history
- Transcripts from every college or university in which you were enrolled in a degree-granting program
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years; GMAT school code: 44x-J5-96, GRE school code: 3033
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (if applicable) from within the past two years: TOEFL school code is 3033
- A separate Employment History, using the form provided within the online application
- Recommendation from an individual who can provide an objective appraisal of your capacity for intensive graduate study and your potential for professional success
- Personal essay, 500 words, 12 point font, double-spaced
- Nonrefundable application fee of $100 USD
Interviews are available by invitation only for full-time candidates, but we invite you to visit campus at any point in the admission process.