Physics Department News Archive
- $2.1 Million to BC Physicists Will Support 'Green Energy' Research.
- Nano-Treatment for Eyes.
- Department of Physics Researchers Travel to the Annual March Meeting.
- BC Physics Researcher’s Work Presented in the PRL Cover Article.
- New 'Metamaterial' Device Tames Terahertz Frequency.
- Superconductivity Mystery Solved. BC News Release
- Forty Years in Physics.
- Summer of Science and Condensed Matter Physics. BC News Release | More
- Physics Alumnus Prof. H.I. Smith Receives BC 2009 Award for Professional Excellence. More>>
- BC Physicists Capture Elusive "Hot" Electrons in Ultrathin Solar Cells. More>>
- The Guiding of Light: Metamaterials Provide a New Roadmap to Steer Electromagnetic Waves. More>>
- Physics of Stretching Salt: Physics Prof. K. Kempa Comments on New Findings from SNL. Science News Magazine>>