Micah joined the faculty at Boston College in the fall of 2012. Prior to coming to BC, he taught for a year in Bangladesh, at the Asian University for Women.
Fields of Interest
- Political Philosophy
- Ancient Philosophy
- The Virtue of Justice
- The State of Nature and the Nature of the State.
- "Why Be a Good Human Being? Natural Goodness, Reason, and the Authority of Human Nature" Philosophia 42.3 (2014) 761-777.
- "Does Human Nature Conflict with Itself? Human Form and the Harmony of the Virtues" American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly, Vol. 87, No.4 (2013) 657-683.
- "Have Elephant Seals Refuted Aristotle? Nature, Function, and Moral Goodness", Journal of Moral Philosophy, Volume 9, Number 3, (2012), pp. 353-375(23).
- “Moral Virtue as Knowledge of Human Form”, Social Theory and Practice, Vol. 38, no. 3 (2012) pp. 407-431.
Note: To view Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) formatted files you will need the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.