Directions to Seminar Locations
McElroy Conference Room
Located on Middle Campus in McElroy Commons
- Use the entrance to McElroy Commons from the parking lot side (not the entrance on the corner of Hammond and Beacon Streets).
- Go through first set of glass doors (do not go through second, which will take you into lobby). At your right you’ll see another set of glass doors and stairs.
- Go up one flight.
- Take right and go through swinging glass doors.
- Take another right; conference room is second door on right
McGuinn Hall Third or Fifth Floor Lounge
Located on Middle Campus, Beacon Street side.
- Take elevator in lobby up to assigned room. Lounge will be on your right.
O'Connell House, Grand Hall
Located on Upper Campus, between Hammond Street and Beacon Street.
- Take Commonwealth Ave. west of the Main Entrance. Take a left onto Crosby Road. At the end of the street, take a left on Hammond Street, and then a quick right through the gates of Upper Campus. The O'Connell House is in the center of Upper Campus. The Grand Hall is in the center of the house.
Vanderslice Hall, Cabaret Room
Located on Lower Campus
- From Commonwealth Avenue, enter campus just east of St. Ignatius Church. Take the first right turn to the entry booth. Vanderslice Hall is on the left.
9 Lake Street, Room 035
Located on the Brighton Campus
- From Commonwealth Avenue, turn onto Lake Street which is located across from the entrance to the Chestnut Hill Campus and next to the MBTA Boston College T stop. Take an immediate right turn up the driveway. 9 Lake Street is the second building on the driveway and room 035 is in the basement.